With almost a decade of experience in marketing and public relations, Brenden Guy combines social media, digital, and traditional marketing techniques with expert press and media relations to promote individuals and organizations in the field of arts and culture.
Brenden Guy offers hands-on marketing and public relations assistance to individual artists and arts organizations of all sizes and budgets. Whether the goal is to increase general brand awareness, promote a project or event, drive subscription and ticket sales, secure media coverage or launch a complete overhaul of your online and digital presence, I can help you.
- Advertising: online social media and digital, print, radio and TV media ad management and acquisition
- Design: overview of all design elements and features working and directing professional designers
- Cross-promotion: creating and utilizing community relationships to spread the word
- Copywriting: writing and editing the most effective and relevant copy across a variety of channels
- Branding: determining and implementing core values and culture; key messaging and design consulting across all mediums, channels and platforms
- Strategy: organizational and project-based marketing strategy; budget management and allocation
- Social Media: platform optimization; content creation; paid advertising
- Digital: website optimization; retargeting advertising; Google Adwords; Search Engine Optimization
- Communications: internal and external practices; email marketing with A/B testing and optimization; copy and content creation
- Speaking engagements at schools, universities, festivals, workshops, seminars and conferences
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Social Awareness
- Audience Development
- Podcast guest appearances
- Press Releases: drafting, writing, editing and distributing news announcements to targeted local, national and international press lists; media advisories and alerts
- Coverage: pitching media outlets for preview, interviews and review coverage; establishing media relations and extending invites to events and PR opportunities
- Materials: writing and editing biographies; photography assessment; postcards, brochures, posters, media kits etc.